New Women’s Hospital at Medical City Arlington.
If you will be delivering your baby in April 2019 or later, you will be among the first to experience the exclusive Women’s Hospital at Medical City Arlington. The new space will feature two new floors, modern labor and delivery rooms and VIP suites. Our commitment to women and babies is a beautiful thing!
Personalized amenities for a custom childbirth experience in Arlington.
Isn’t it great to have choices? We believe that on the day that you will be giving birth — the most joyful day of your life — you should be able to make the decisions that will personalize your birthing experience. After all, this is your big day and should be just the way you want it.
Comfortable postpartum rooms to welcome your baby in style.
Relax and recover following the birth of you baby in an atmosphere that is pleasing to the senses and comforting to the soul. Our private recovery rooms, are filled with thoughtful touches and conveniences as well as the latest monitoring technology and medical advances ready for you and your baby.
Uncompromising clinical excellence in labor and delivery.
Of course, clinical excellence is just as important as a personalized childbirth experience in a luxurious setting, and we do not compromise one for the other.
We offer two experienced, skilled medical teams for every birth; one for mom and one for baby. This way moms gets everything they want while babies get everything they need. It’s just one example of the specialized clinical care that comes from delivering more than 4,000 babies a year.
Three floors of our hospital are dedicated to women’s and childbirth services. This includes an obstetric emergency department and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) staffed with experienced, compassionate clinicians fully trained in obstetric and neonatal medicine.
Childbirth classes in Arlington
There is so much to learn before your baby arrives. That’s why we offer a wide range of childbirth, newborn care, breastfeeding and sibling classes. We also offer support groups for new mothers, breastfeeding moms and families with babies in the NICU. It’s a great way to learn and become friends with other new parents, too.
- Labor and delivery
- Multiple pain management options, from epidural anesthesia to alternative therapies
- Childbirth classes
- Classes for siblings
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) support group
- High risk maternity care
- Level III NICU
- Breastfeeding support with the designated Texas Ten Step Program
- Private postpartum recovery rooms
- Mom and baby bonding hours
- 24/7 visitation
- Partner can sleep in room
- Celebratory meal
- Cord blood donation
- Adoption support
Maternity care quality recognition.
Medical City Arlington is proud to have achieved quality recognition from Healthgrades in the following areas:
Labor and Delivery
- Healthgrades Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ (2015-18)
- Healthgrades Superior Performance in Labor and Delivery (2015-18)
- Among the Top 10% of Hospitals Evaluated for Labor and Delivery (2015-18)
- Five-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery (2015-18)
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2015-18)
- Healthgrades for Superior Performance in Obstetrics and Gynecology (2015-18)
- Among the Top 10% of Hospitals Evaluated for Obstetrics and Gynecology (2015-18)