Maternity Services at Medical City Frisco
Medical City Frisco has expanded to meet the needs of growing families in northern Collin County by creating a dedicated and comprehensive unit for women's services.
Construction is completed on a $21.6 million renovation on the third and fourth floors of the hospital. For the first time, Medical City Frisco can deliver babies in 13 luxurious and spacious delivery and recovery rooms.
The unit also features:
- A six-bed neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Three dedicated operating rooms
- A 10-bed nursery with high-level infant security
Mobile users: Scroll and click play button to see 3D tours.
Create Your Customized Childbirth Experience
At Medical City Frisco, we provide clinical excellence and superior quality of care so you can focus on creating the unforgettable experience of welcoming your baby into the world. Choose from among our many amenities to build your dream delivery.
- Baby options for rooming in or visiting our secure nursery when you need to rest
- Classes and support groups, including Labor and Delivery tour
- Delivery methods from doulas to natural to your choice of pain relief options, including epidurals
- Delivery options including soft lighting, instant skin-to-skin contact and personalized music — create a Spotify playlist
- Room amenities including big screen Apple TV, celebratory meal and City Gourmet room service meals
Medical City Frisco’s new neonatal intensive care unit provides specialty-level care for stable or moderately ill newborns. Should your baby need a higher level of care, we offer seamless transition to other hospitals within the Medical City Healthcare system, including Medical City Plano’s Level III NICU and Medical City Children’s Hospital’s Level IV NICU, the highest level of care available.