Advanced Maternal & Newborn Institute at Medical City Children’s Hospital
Medical City Dallas has all the amenities to help you create a customized, unforgettable birthing experience. But it’s nice to know that we also have the tools, technology and expertise to care for your unborn baby if your pregnancy doesn’t go as planned. The Advanced Maternal & Newborn Institute (AMNI) at Medical City Children’s Hospital offers:
- The only facility in North Texas where a mother can deliver her baby on the same campus that is equipped to treat the critical needs of the most medically fragile infants
- A unique program specifically designed to focus on the care of pregnant moms whose babies have been diagnosed with congenital anomalies, or birth defects
- A collaborative approach to fetal diagnosis and consultative care for high-risk pregnancies and births, based on what is best for mother and baby
- Peace of mind for recovering moms knowing that the region’s leading pediatric hospital is just an elevator ride away
- A Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), providing the highest level of care in Dallas
Wayne Farley, DO, Medical Director of the Advanced Maternal and Newborn Institute, talks about the program and what it means to him, as a father of four, to be able to help save other children from life-threatening congenital birth defects.